July Winnings

My favorite part of the month is when I take a look at what I've won recently. June was a great month for me but July slowed down a little bit. However, I did decide I need to stop entering contests for things I don't even want. Overall I won 8 contests with a total value of about $350-$370 (I'm still waiting to find the exact value of one prize). Most of these were just on Instagram where you follow and tag a couple friends, one was on Facebook, and one was on Twitter.

1. @mhsweeth sent me three of their homemade candles in their most popular scents. One of them was Fruit Loops scented and it smelled like a freshly opened box. The candles were worth $24 and I'm so excited for all the scents.


2. @earthflower_herbs was giving away tea on Instagram and so few people entered that everyone one! I got a package of their Kombuchai tea worth $13. I have not tried it yet, but I think I'll end up sharing some with my roommate.

3. @puriface was giving away face wash to 30 people on Instagram. You did have to pay for shipping but it was sold on Amazon so I was able to use a gift card to pay the shipping fee or I could have found other things to purchase to get free shipping. This was worth about $20.

4. @lavalierecollective and @mirandaparker gave away 2 pairs of earrings and a $25 Starbucks gift card on Instagram. I used the gift card to buy my mom breakfast which she loved. I'll have to save my next Starbucks gift card to give her for Christmas. The earrings are also super cute and brought the value of this prize to $65.

5. @baublemail held a contest on Instagram and Facebook giving away two subscriptions to their boutique earrings subscription service for three months. I looooove statement earrings, and I'm so excited to see what I get. The value of this is $26 but prices get cheaper the longer you sign up for.

6. @glassboard.studio gave away a Jane.com gift card for $50. I had never heard of this site but they have super cute clothes, shoes, accessories, home items, decor, etc. I'm not sure what to get yet, but I've been eyeing the monogrammed Sherpa and I would still have money left over for something else.

Monogrammed Sherpa Fleece

7. @clickcreative_kriskg gave away a cool wrap kit. It is a little neck scarf filled with crystals that stays cold. I'm likely going to give this to my mom for when she mows the lawn. Kris sells these on Etsy and Ebay if you're looking to buy for about $12.

8. The last one was a good one. The Chainsmokers are performing at the Iowa State Fair and I won two tickets through Twitter. Only 14 people entered so my odds were great on this one. I'm not sure what seats they are yet, but the value ranges from $140-$160 on these.

Well folks, that's all for this month! I'm very happy with my winnings and can't wait to see how August goes! Let me know if you've won anything recently and good luck on entering!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knowing Your Odds

How I Won an iPad Pro for Free

Things I'm Never Buying Again- Because I Can Win Them