Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner

Image may contain: Amber Smith, smiling, standing and outdoor

Hello, everyone! My name is Amber, and I have a special talent for winning social media contests. I consider this a side hustle of sorts and have won over $3,000 in about 4 years. My prizes range from a 128GB iPad Pro to gift cards to clothes to conference and concert tickets. I'm here to help you all crack the code on how to start winning contests.

My first tip is to keep your eye out. People advertise these contests everywhere, not just online. The iPad I won was from reading a piece of paper taped to the side of a building. Stick around for more tips as well as all the contests I've been entering plus a recap of what I've won so far. Have you won any contests? Comment below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knowing Your Odds

How I Won an iPad Pro for Free

How I Won $142