December Winnings

Consistency is key! Which is what I'm telling myself looking at my winnings for the month, knowing I didn't enter as many contests as usual.

So here is what I won in December.

1. @inspiredmaps gave away a few scratch off maps on Instagram this month. I love to travel so this is definitely something I wanted but not something I would purchase for myself. It is similar to a scratch off lottery ticket, where it is gold on top and each country is colored underneath. I scratched off my 14 countries and then contemplated scratching off the whole thing just to see what color each country was underneath but I controlled myself. If you're looking for one, here is the link to mine. It came with two little tools to scratch off the map as well as a magnifying glass to see the tiny countries.

2. @livenayad was giving away a three steel tumblers on Instagram. Odds were good, so I entered and won. I chose a beautiful marble print and I'm so excited to use this soon.

Maybe I didn't win much this month (which is okay!) but that meant more giveaways for you to win! Comment below if you won anything!





*Disclaimer: I do make a small amount if you purchase this map from this link. Your cost is no higher than normal AND you help me pay my bills.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knowing Your Odds

August Winnings

How I Won Nightly Concert Tickets